Jenya DADYA & Friends

Ооооу, Yes, I talked to Mom, just quietly, shhh, don’t tell her about it

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Gotcha…finally :heart_eyes_cat: :joy: :heart_eyes_cat:

Way to go Kima :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

That is without a doubt one of the strangest behaviors I’ve ever seen a cat perform. I’ve seen cats chase their tails and even catch it, but I’ve never before seen a cat carry their tail around with them. Funny, but strange.
:thinking: :upside_down_face: :joy_cat:

Shania :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Excactly my thoughts too :smiley:

His tattoo though. :anguished: sending a (((HUG))) in case he needs one. If he doesn’t need it right now, he can put it somewhere safe and keep it for a rainy day.

1 Like

Announcement: JD is getting ready for his birthday, tomorrow there will be a birthday party, everyone is invited: the Queen, Isidore, Cinderella, Aphrodite and others.

Cinderella and Aphrodite in the same room will be interesting to watch :laughing:

5 Likes

We all know the main one you want there lol…. Her majesty

3 Likes

Off course, but given the history, will be interesting to see how the two i mentioned will get along :crazy_face:

I consider it highly satisfying, having these two gorgeous young men in the same room at the same time.

2 Likes

Was great to see the Hot guest humping the couch :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @JENYADADYA I hope you have a good day. Love when you smile :heart:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @JENYADADYA hope u have a great one​:tada::confetti_ball:
Happy Birthday GIF by The Simpsons

2 Likes

Many happy returns of the day to you. Here’s to many more birthdays! :hugs:

We talked the other day about your ‘birthday suit’…

I see you were wearing it this morning, whilst s___ping (as you often do - I can’t remember the last time you wore anything whilst s___ping)! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday young man. Have a great one :hugs: :heart:

4 Likes

Today party for JD’s birthday :champagne::birthday::tada:

Food is ready!

And @JENYADADYA is making the cocktails

Options for tonight:

7 Likes

He is such a good man. I like him a lot :hugs:

2 Likes

@John78 and @javitto21 Between you, you have managed to show some great close up pictures of our man of the moment.

Really nice, from both of you! :heart:

3 Likes

strange cat, he doesn’t care about good chicken and appetizer snacks, if I leave mine in there there’s nothing left! :heart_eyes_cat: :smiley_cat: