James Bond

Which is your favourite Bond film so far? Favourite Bond actor too, if I may ask?

There’s only one correct answer to that. :nerd_face:

Which (for YOU) is…???

They have all been good in their own way but i liked Roger Moore and Pierce Brosman. Sean was good mainly because he was the first. Daniel i think has eclipsed the lot of them really because has been brilliant with much better stunts.

Yes, I loved Roger Moore. It was the comedy he injected into the character that I liked, in particular.

1 Like

Off-topic as hell but whatever :grin:

1. Sean Connery (rest in peace, sir)
  2. Pierce Brosnan
  3. Daniel Craig
  4. Timothy Dalton

I didn’t like Moore and Lazenby was really bad in my eyes.

1 Like

George Lazenby. Best Bond ever.

Drop Mic GIF by Captain Obvious

I even get a mic drop! :laughing:

sorry if i can join ,no one can be better the roger moore to me he was the best

1 Like

sean connery then roger moore

the only 1 I like with Sean Connery is dr no i think that roger moore was the best ,but i think dr no was the best bond movie of all of the film, but the badie jaws was great

I can’t think of the best Bond film but Roger & Sean are the top 2 actors and a bit of controversy is that I’m not a fan of Danial Craig’s Bond in fact I don’t really see his version as Bond just another action film because for me they don’t portray the Bond-ism’s.

My favorite one is Golden Eye with Pierce Brosnan

Fully agree. All the cool gadgets and things are no longer there. It is a generic action movie

All the bonds are entertaining, but Lazenby is the only one near the character Ian Fleming wrote. Strangely, without the gadgets and big set pieces, Craig’s Bond would be closest. but they ruin it all with spectacle over story.

And no Walther PPK. :frowning_face: image

is he the one Lazenby only done 1 film

D’you know, I think between us, we really have managed to start something here…totally off topic!!! Mind you, that ‘naughty’ Jules contributed to it as well (on his OWN apartment topic page, I might add) so I don’t feel SO bad really! :laughing:

that’s the one. Gets married and then his wife …

(NB: edited the spoiler out for Jules’ sake…)

best movie is Diamonds are forever well and with present company I guess from Russia with love lol honestly Peirce was where I lost interest in bond and have not watched much after