James Bond

it would be nice to have a james bond tv series and i think that Kiefer Sutherland should play bond

Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun duh duh da da da

And dont forget Daniel Graig in the first real english man how played 007.

That would be difficult since Roger Moore was born in England. :wink:

No doubt they will go all PC next and have either a coloured guy next or a woman and that would fuck up the whole genre.

Who will be the next Bond?

roger moore was born in London so he was English also

why did you take my reply down

Who knows by the time the PC lot get their teeth into it. There have been many rumours but lets hope they donā€™t fuck it all up.

only the designation 007 will be assigned to a different gender or race, james bond will always be James Bond. In the books he was nearing retirement age. So when Daniel craig steps down itā€™s actually already foreshadowed that bond bows out.

As far as I know they were thinking about black Bond even before Craig so be prepared :grin:

You DO realise this DID actually relate to Julesā€™s page donā€™t you? It was because of a picture posted showing HIM watching a James Bond film. I know we went off on a tangent with it but please can you move us back to his page as it was technically relevant?

James Bond is 007 and always will be in my eyes and many others no doubt.

ok sorry guys my mistake. :rofl:

Jason Statham would be cool as Bondā€¦

Yes but I am sure Jules can follow us here too. :wink:

Too old now.

It just seems rather disjointed now though. Anyway, never mind. Itā€™s done now.

006 and 008 get k__led and their numbers are reassigned. so if bond retires then his number will also be reassigned. itā€™s just the policy of the agency.

What about Liam Hemsworth?