Jakar & Lilka

I guess he meant to prevent relocation. Here the problems are the neighbors. But in the other way as usual. The neighbors behave bad.

I doubt neighbors complain just because yes… but on the other side what to expect from a place with a bathroom inside the kitchen (or the kitchen inside the bathroom) and from who choose a place like this to be on vh

No they complain about the neighbors. But yes I guess the new place won’t have the shower in the kitchen again :joy:

Stop stealing pictures get your own :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oops :sweat_smile: didn’t saw :joy::heart_eyes:

This may be a little controversial. Perhaps it is time for VHTV to have a minimum standard of apartment for their participants and guests. The size of this apartment is totally inadequate to Jakar and Lilka if they invite guests for an afternoon or evening. I am aware also of the cost of the rent and upkeep of a larger apartment in the current economic climate.

Wo sind jetzt Jakar & Lilka ?

They are about to relocate. Hopefully won’t take much time

Why ? :astonished: is this place too far from the nursing home ? :smile_cat:

Their neighbors are not nice. Lilka feels uncomfortable and not safe.

I hope they can find a better place soon. TBF they were quite interesting before their nursing home episodes. I really like to see Ann again :pray: lets hope they are still in touch with their old friends.

2 Likes

I have info she might return soon :stuck_out_tongue: :innocent:

1 Like

was ist denn mit dem Kind das die beiden haben ? ist es ein junge oder mädchen ?

We do not disclose private information in public forums.

For me they are one of the best couples I have seen in VHT, particularly in their first apartment where they received constant visits from couples and young girls. When they changed apartments it was something else, Lilka got pregnant and the type of visitors changed. I hope they get a more decent apartment soon

2 Likes

You put in the search engine a name of the two and they appear to you.

4 Likes

Uploading: realm11-cam14-1674153954.png… szép nagyon

5 Likes

3 Likes