Jakar & Lilka

Just watched a little here, and took some screens. But it looks like it’s pretty well covered already, so I won’t bother anyone with reprises. Except for one - Lilka does have a lovely smile :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I agree , firstly that yes she does have a lovely smile and secondly that there are a lot of snaps already but, like you i couldn’t resist this one.

3 Likes

Yes, sometimes resistance is futile :joy:

1 Like

Relocation, already !

2 Likes

I think I would want to relocate quickly too, who the fuck has a shower in the kitchen, or a kitchen in the bathroom :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

i have to say i found that rather titillating . That first night when she took a shower in front of one of their house guests was quite erotic.

3 Likes

Online again. nice view :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thats a much nicer apartment … but there’s no shower in the kitchen !!

1 Like

i take that back about the apartment. I did not realise the bedroom and the living room are actually one room ?

There is also a sofa in the bedroom

What a cutie she is :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Nipple close up :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

wenn sich die gäste nicht beeilen hat Lilka fast alles selber gegessen *grins

:yum:

1 Like

Yes, she is adorable. hope he doesn’t ignore her. like before!

und wenn er es macht gib Ihr einfach meine adresse ich würde es nicht tun

1 Like

I wonder if they will have crazy parties again​:thinking: ever since they came back they been quite I don’t think they will have big parties again but it don’t matter to me just Lilka being back with her beautiful body and smile is enough for me :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

ohhh when did this happen? does this mean we are getting an Ann and Janosh visit?

2 Likes

I am sure they will visit at some time :wink: :innocent:

2 Likes