Jakar & Lilka

А как насчет вашего общего ребенка?

Hopefully they willlet them off any sort of fine this time. First time, pretty girl ( on her period so probably feeling grumpy) she was happy enough for her boyfriend to almost undressn her earlier,. As far as i can see she has potential. I enjoyed the whole evening and was fascinated by the idea of Lilka showering in the kitchen in front of te other lad. Lilka btw is looking even hotter than she did before. Lost a little puupy-fat and looks scrumptious now xxxx

3 Likes

I named the guy who showered with her Olof. The others don’t have names yet.

Still hoping for Ann & Janosh to show up :heart_eyes:

Yeah thats a good name !

3 Likes

Whitney Houston Reaction GIF

1 Like

2 Likes

Wow, that is a nice surprise. Lilka is back. I certainly don’t mind seeing this smile again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

You’ll never manage penetration in that position :thinking: :rofl: :heart: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Thats probably why she wears white, all kitchen appliances come in white. :sunglasses:

There’s progress here. Kids today are fast learners :laughing:

4 Likes

Just a little bit of loving. So good see Lilka again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Weiss jemand ob Jakar und Lilka VH wieder verlassen werden ? weil Sie heute morgen Ihre Sachen gepackt haben

Does anyone know if Jakar and Lilka will leave VH again? because you packed your things this morning

Кто-нибудь знает, покинут ли Джакар и Лилка снова VH? потому что ты собрала вещи этим утром

Relocation. Problems with neighbors from below. The neighbors are the problems. As they did not do anything loud yet there.

Danke [jabbath suchen sie sich denn eine neue Wohnung ?

VHTV should provide them a detached house with a big garden, like the other one with apricot trees.

1 Like

Yes of course they will be back as soon as possible.

1 Like

They are too expensive, they can only afford to live there at weekends :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

okay so the new apartment of jakar and lika am i seeing things but is the actual shower in the kitchen so were is the real bathroom

I think it’s through this door in the hall, it does not have a camera in the room.

Why should they be more special then all the other 40-45 realms?