Henry (Part 2)

Is she wearing an.exercise liatard, or a bathing suit

Is she a sandwich sort of a picnic or what?, keeps changing her underwear, shaves her puss anf then puts on a negligee or whatever, :roll_eyes:
I’m confused :laughing:

She seems to have brought most of her b___dy wardrobe with her too :laughing:
Think i had better go to bed before i fucking lose it as well :laughing:
Goodnight Ryan

They came over to play video games.

At least Henry has kept his clothes on so far… definitely no helicopters visible as yet :wink:

Mira seems to have got a fella though… snogging in the loggia. Maybe sauce for the gander is sauce for the goose?

Commented too soon… the tits are out and it’s game on, on the couch!
Anything Henry can do, I can do better?

It’s off to the bedroom now for a threesome with Henry and ‘guest’ !!!

1 Like

was ist das für ein typ wo hat der das ficken gelernt der kann nicht mal ein condom anziehen

Well it was fun to watch tonight, Mira definitely wanted the new handsome guy, first, they did a 3some, new guy showed that he was a take-charge kind of guy then Mira was able to have a 1 on 1 with him and she loved it. The second the guy orgasmed - Henry walked in and you can tell by the look on his face he was not happy about this guy being there. It was fun to watch Mira having some fun. Many times she has to let Henry do his thing. And she does not participate. She deserved this one (in my opinion)

![realm18-cam110-1687067086|690x390]

1 Like

So good to see Mira with a new guy who gave her body trembling orgasms of course Henry tried to outdo the guy. Never mind one deeply satisfied Mira. Wish you more new partners Mira now the change has happened.

I take it all back :grinning:

1 Like

But Trisha - the one with the unmentionable other name - she will move over to a new flat right? In the end? Eventually? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Deleted by user

Deleted by user

1 Like

Deleted by user

1 Like

4 Likes

1 Like

Thank you to Love, Kade181727 and Eros for posting all these very nice pictures. I am sure it lightens the day up for everybody. Make sure to keep up the good work. :hugs: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

He’s just obsessed with his ass and any kind of sexual acts :laughing: