Henry (Part 2)

Mira seems to have a lot of new bruises on her. Or maybe the picture lighting wasn’t right.

Even with the translation, you have to take in the words on the tv or radio and how they interact with the translation generator

Well both been in bed since about 7:30pm and still there.
VH life beginning to take it’s toll eh or the supply of fanny ran out now? :laughing:
Makes me laugh how all the lights, tele and laptop stay switched on :laughing:

All the realms seem to do that. Maybe they don’t pay for electricity

Apartment clean and tidy…residents likewise…party time??

Think they have had enough s___p now so they should last out :laughing:

WTF has he got on now :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I see they have got Pauls pizza’s in then, wonder what everybody else is going to eat? :laughing:

“Who is that masked man”?.. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Michael Myers

Wendy is ready…straight in the door and clothes off.!!..a masked ball???.. FETISH NIGHT!!!

Henry is ready… for Alida no Questions ask…

1 Like

1 Like

Utilities in Russia are very cheap and for an apartment all essential utilities, including electricity, gas, garbage services, heating, and cooling cost around $111 a month !!

1 Like

I would say based on the suit he is wearing without the mask on, the mystery man must be Henry. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Well the Utilities are low Rents are high starts from 250 to 800 monthly Average 550 a month, Yearly cost of living estimate about $10.000 to $12.000 for average family. 2 persons gotta to work in order to pay all the expenses

1 Like

Has the party started or has it finished? :roll_eyes: :thinking:
Many seem to have disappeared or were they even there :laughing:
Debbie & Paul seem to have got the right idea and stayed away in spite of all the pizza’s :laughing:

Who do you think? One guess is all you get (LOL)

Amazing how the events of the weekend are just a mirage

1 Like