Henry (Part 2)

That’s right. However, Gerda was no longer there when Mira moved back in permanently. At least I can’t remember it. So I could be wrong. :+1:

1 Like

I think Mira was worried about losing Henry to Gerda and she hadn’t cut it with VHTV at that time. Today she broke away from VTV

dont count your chickens , she will be back ,that im sure off ,

1 Like

mira is very good at manipulating henry , even if she doesnt want to be with henry on the cameras , there is no way on this earth is she going to allow henry to start a relationship with any of the girls , its all down to her letting him play and earn ,

1 Like

Your summarisation definitely confirms that Gerda is wife number two - But I also absolutely agree with Virgil about the fact that Mira will return. :fire: :heart_on_fire:

there is one infallible sign,

she left the auto-vac. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Gerda is one messed up lady!

The worst thing about Gerda is the constant sexual faking she is conducting. Just makes the whole thing phony balony with no credibility. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m afraid it goes deeper than that. It is more a manifestation of a psyche that is not quite right! :thinking: :smiling_face_with_tear: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

The girls were in a hurry to leave today as well. Trisha received and answered a couple of messages right before they got dressed and left! :rofl: :thinking: :hugs:

1 Like

Is henry the manager ? if so should he not think about Gerda health ? cause this is not normal behaviour . all is it about money , if about money ,shame on him just saying ?

1 Like

I do agree with you. What you are mentioning plus what I am mentioning does not make the total situation any better - to put it like that. :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

so what makes it better ?

1 Like

The point is that her total situation is not very good. At the moment. :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

why blame her ? henry the manager

1 Like

should he not say she needs help befor returning on here

1 Like

She is just a regular guest at Henry’s. It is the large consumption of alcohol that must be limited, or preferably stopped, if they are to manage better. JMO

1 Like

Well, at least his grenades are still in his pants. :laughing:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at Henry (Part 3).