Henry (Part 2)

You sure about that, watch this space :rofl:
Wonder where they will turn up now???

1 Like

Trisha & Catia have disappeared to, wonder if they are all meeting up with Mira :joy:

1 Like

Oh noooooooo 

That girl is back

OH MY GOD! I was 100% sure she was going to show up again! Henry has her back! Can’t wait for the drama to begin! Should be interesting to see what transpires :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Décidément, Henry se complaßt dans les relations féminines de caniveau :-1::-1:. Il descend, il descend
. je comprends parfaitement pourquoi Mira a préféré prendre de la distance et sans doute de la hauteur.

Well that didn’t take long now did it!? As I said she’s his fuck toy and will suck n fuck him when ever he wants.

2 Likes

Maybe they are going to have a sweet threesome outside of the members view. :joy:

1 Like

Well she was wife No.2 for a spell :rofl:

Guys please double-check your comments for respectful language and edit if needed (well I helped you a little). @jabbath1987, please rely on the flag option instead of directly removing posts you do not like

1 Like

Pot and kettle spring to mind i think :rofl:

2 Likes

Wife number two is definitely Gerda the way I judge it. :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

To be honest who else can he get ? all for views , name off the game , and guess what we will all be watching :smile: :smile: :smile:

You won’t as they ain’t at home now so you s__t out there pal :joy:

I don’t know what’s going on, but is Gerda _____ as hell and who’s sitting in the hall? Alida takes her with her!

1 Like

2 Likes

I don`t know what this leads to, but the clothes seems to be dropping off. :heart_on_fire:

1 Like

Same procedure as last year, Henry! :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Well, it did not end up with a lot ultimately, at least for now. A little bit disappointing, but I can live with it. :joy: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

4 Likes

Hallo Pia kom Henry troosten