Henry (Part 2)

Well, I do reckon they have noticed the problems. Jabs is a quick guy luckily. :rofl:

1 Like

About 10 months ago the same thing happened, but then we got back on quickly in the north. Then area after area came back!

1 Like

Yeah I am within northern europe. So don`t know exactly what will happen, but it is just some patience testing most probably. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Back to business!

1 Like

Business as usual all of the sudden. What can I say? Eureka? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

1 Like

The first showing up was Henry in the sofa. Alone. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I think he looks a little sad! :thinking: :innocent: :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Yeah. What shall I say? He is even without Mira. :thinking: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

He should be heart broken. He had it all now look at him. All gone!

1 Like

I think it is like the ultimate down side of the extreme swingers life. Something like that. :heart: :heart_on_fire:

1 Like

Time will tell this time too! Catia has appeared at Trishas.

1 Like

3 Likes

Well for now anyway, they seem to change their minds more often than the b___dy weather :rofl:
She will probably return when the money runs low :rofl:

1 Like

5 Likes

5 Likes
1 Like

To all the people posting inappropriate and mean comments here: I do not know why you think that but the forum rules also apply to this topic here.

https://forum.voyeur-house.tv/faq

1 Like

Now we probably understand why Mira went. His time away was probably with her, and Mira knew that, and she could handle him doing things with others, but definitely not her. So he broke their own rules. We’ve all seen it fail before and it will again. He acts careless but I guess us men are ruled by our dicks :joy: Mira’s a good person and I hope she also finds someone new and the love she deserves, probably away from the cameras although I hope not as I love seeing her :heart_eyes: She probably needs a life like Shana and just appears now and then somewhere. I doubt she’ll make a second return to Henry, but you can never tell in this world.

Dear Gerda, wonder if she had a little sniff before she came in, seems a wee bit too happy :rofl:

1 Like

cant get any lower … sad :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: