Henry (Part 2)

Show Me The Money GIF

1 Like

i give up 2 hours sinse my original comment , which i clearly stated there was no official statement OTHER THAN “mira as left the project” then its been like a game of tennis between me and dopey , and now the game as finished , anyone know where the ball finished up ???/
confused-wtf

1 Like

if you want to start calling names just meens you cant back up what you say .

you ferkin understood that clearly ???

1 Like

I give up for now as it’s feeding time at the Rob residence, see all you lunatics later :wink:

1 Like

just shows what your like , a wast off time replying to and getting involved in to reply to . enjoy your name calling feel sorry for you having to result to that sort of thing

ok last time explaining , in my original comment i stated mira had left the project and yes it was from vhtv , but there had been no other imformation regarding why she left . so either when my comment is translated into your language it comes out differently as to what i said , or your just not understanding my comment , as for name calling if you think dopey is offensive ,then i appologise wasnt meant to offend , again maybe a cultural difference , so lets end this here and now and carry on as though none of this happened hey ? :grin:

1 Like

Trisha is becoming a frequent guest at Henry’s! :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

i wonder if she will put out again ,or as henry been warned off on the threat of castration from the boss lady

1 Like

That is the big question! :thinking: :joy:

1 Like

Testicles GIF
:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

season 3 GIF

Who is the “MANAGER” ??? Totaly unknown and inactive !!!

Diva Shade GIF by Robert E Blackmon
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now he is sitting in the living room, or maybe he went! :rofl: :joy:

throws laptop GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Where did Trisha get that sexy bodysuit from, Miras?

When she came!

1 Like

oh well no nookie for henry boy , boss lady impregnaated his mind with this image if he played about especially with trisha :rofl: :rofl:
c7918e6a174533bd5063c84f2e1658ab

1 Like

Difficult to say where she has got the body suit from. Indira also had a sexy bodysuit she was wearing specifically in connection to the action time. :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m not sure I know this girl??

1 Like