Henry (Part 2)

He is the official moderator and says she has left the prodject . they dont give reasons as to why anyone leaves . just you cant beleave what is in print from a VHTV official . thats your perogertive but dont put out things that say go against vhtv unless got real proof

1 Like

which is exactly what i said in my first comment ,"no . official statement other than! "mira as left the project "

1 Like

Bit fucking pathetic if you ask me, which you ain’t lol, but then what the fuck do i know :crazy_face:

1 Like

that is oficial . ohhh i give up . if you dont understand that he does the whos eaving and whos started noyhing any one says can help you

1 Like

So he is only solely stuck with his wife. What is new about that scenario, if you do not mind me asking? :joy: :kissing_heart: :rofl:

1 Like

lmfao your the most opinionated fuka on this topic :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:thats why we fuckin luv ya :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Can we have that in english please :crazy_face:

1 Like

Oh fuck, got me all bloody embarrassed now you shit, this show of affection is just toooo much :rofl:

1 Like

I’m glad Indira & Kostja left. They loved each other deeply but we could see what being on cam and all the group sex was starting to destroy their relationship over time. Hopefully they are still together.

2 Likes

Chinese Japanese GIF by South Park

1 Like

He may have got all the right words but not necessarily in the right order :rofl:

1 Like

tumblr_inline_nm9g0vYayw1qjbliz
because you certainly dont understand written communication , it might just be the translator messing everything up so ill give you a break and say have a good evening :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

1 Like

you know what i mean . it is in the official forasm that Mira has left but he doesnt seam to beleave what they say , not my fault if he doesnt , just because they meet up after she has left like they fdid last time doesnt meen that she still hasnt left as said . you know what happened last time .

1 Like

dont worry bro , i think its a translator error causing the issue . not your fault

1 Like

lets just agree to diss agree

1 Like

Well no doubt this pantomime will run and run, trying to work out who the wicked witch or prince charming is :rofl:

1 Like

Stop Motion No GIF by Mouse

1 Like

Sometimes the translation can be a total screw up, but it strangely enough starts to get clearly better in my language. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

My impression was Mira that was the brains of the operation. Henry was the tech support.

The place has been like an afternoon soapbox TV show for quite a while now. Who knows WTF is actually going on. As with all things time will tell. Annnnnd as we wait to see what transpires.

1 Like

they will never change, its all for the money

1 Like