Henry (Part 2)

Viewers are saint and innocent on this site :sweat_smile::rofl:

exactly vhtv have looked at the footage and said they will be back online in a few days time for people to move on or go watch others cams simple as that the decision on the matter has been made

well hopefully all those headhunters that have commented on this incedent will now stay of this topic , if they have no further intrest in the realm then we might be able to support this realm without the lynch party simples

1 Like

It’s not only the slap… it’s that they both lied to Mira Henry said did it to make Mira jealous and New Woman that she didn’t know he’s still with Mira but separated

its over with decision has been made move on

1 Like

fuk me surely your not the niaeve that you dont know that actually happens in modern day life ,

in russia its common and thats sad but true

1 Like

Kaya did not say anything about Henry.

Henry or not Henry, that is the question.

she said realm will be back its henry’s realm plus vhtv said its between are married couple and its there buisness

I want to see the sequel honestly…I think & hope Realm will come back soon

1 Like

if i could get a bird to suck my cock after a split from the mrs and she was there to witness it ,id be in heaven and maybe the ex would get the message as to why i looked elsewhere . if you have fish n chips every night you would get bored of it , yes you would eat it but 99% of us would sneak off elsewhere for a tastier meal . just saying lol

it is in a few days kaya confirmed it

Pero vuelve Mira o no vuelve?

mira and henry have lived that lifestyle mate for over 6 years its not going to suddenly stop people are crazy to think henry will suddenly stop why should he same with mira its there lifestyle they choose

and its odds on they will get back together

1 Like

no idea id imagine it will be henry and mira but its henry’s realm currently

they probably already have mate

i think thats why Kaya has said it will be back online in a few days

We all make mistakes We all deserve a second chance …After all he is with VHTV for 6 years

they are vhtv’s longest couple with 6 years plus 2nd is hector and marla they have had 5 years

2 Likes