Henry (Part 2)

Mira performance is always excellent

Who is Miiran??? Assume you mean Maren?

2 Likes

There was a typo. ok?

Maybe theyā€™ve had enough of the cameras and need some time out of the limelight, and maybe theyā€™ll never return :pensive:

are on vacationā€¦henry will never leave the good life (s___ping all day and making money)ā€¦they will stay with vhtv for lifeā€¦

Maybe as he certainly isnā€™t able to pull the women as he used to but who knows. :interrobang:

Well, for once I don`t exactly know what side to pick. So I just have to wait it out. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Might well be, and would be understandable,

but wouldnā€™t Henry be able to withdraw his money out of VHTV just by his manager-business, like owning the apartments for instance and charging for place and equipment, and finally having time to exchange that couch in realm 62, without producing himself in front of cameras unless visiting his realms?

You are right. You should never say never. After the midlife crisis, there could be another stormy wave. And a senior citizensā€™ flat share is nice too. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Well, it certainly could end up worse than that. After all the only thing which is needed to be done is to ride the stormy wave off in style. Definitely not the worst. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

After all, there are plenty of young vegetables to marvel at at Vhtv. :laughing:

2 Likes

Des femmes matures ne seraient pas mal aussi !

I think beautiful milfs can be very interesting. :fire: :wink:

1 Like

Right now i think Henry would be grateful for anything :laughing:

2 Likes

To be perfectly honest I really appreciate Milfs. Absolutely. :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Quite agree, would be nice to see some middle age women.

2 Likes

As they always say here. Experience can do no harm. :wink: :laughing:

1 Like

@Mira and Henry
2024-happy-new-year-edit-gifs
and also to all, enjoy new year

5 Likes

Happy New Year to both of you. Hereā€™s hoping for a better year in 2024.

2 Likes

Greetings from Henry & Mira via Telegram

10 Likes