Henry (Part 2)

Well he still receives his rake off from VH for being the manager, it would only be the tenants that suffer from lack of views and income no doubt.
But yes,quite agree Merina’s place is hardly worth the effort now.

1 Like

Is it on some kind of historical low point compared to when it all started maybe? I don`t know exactly, so this is just more or less a qualified guess from me. :joy:

1 Like

Might be interesting to see what happens when Julia gets rid of Nerina! :rofl:

Or probably if Trisha could move in with her or something. That would be really interesting. :joy: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes, I still hope that they might make another attempt and that the apartment will be fully renovated ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:

1 Like

That would involve a capital outlay that I don’t think Mira & Henry would consider investing in. Along with the closure of the realm whilst the work was being undertaken.

1 Like

I don’t think closure would be neccessary as it only needs a structurally sound sofa and a good clean of the apartment.
As far as cleaning is concerned Julia is very capable of sprucing it up and making it hers and possibly one other.

I think that would be an investment by the landlord not the Managers? :thinking:

Of course you are right I was thinking that they were the owners my mistake. :+1:

1 Like

You are right robwin. I was thinking from my own perspective if I owned the apartment with the cost of a new kitchen. New Flooring and soft furnishings and a new suite. (Watching too many home makeover shows )

1 Like

I am not only here to follow that list. I am not particurlarly sad to say it. :joy: :joy: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Don’t know if you ever watch these “Place in the sun” programmes but we are shocked at how many buyers want to rip out perfectly good and modern kitchens and replace them etc :laughing:

1 Like

It just seems to fit into the pattern that nobody seems to be perfectly satisfied with accepting things as they actually are these days. :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I know this is going to be called sexist but I think it is normally the lady of the house who wants a new kitchen. With an island (space permitting) New Ceramic sink with a tap that has a spray attachment. :innocent:

1 Like

Oh yes i do agree with that most certainly. :+1:

2 Likes

It is nothing wrong with telling the truth as it actually is in my opinion. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We could rename this page DIY SOS :joy:

Not for the Sofa

Certainly whoever does the cooking, male or female

1 Like

I think you might be right ! :joy:

2 Likes