Henry (Part 2)

I am wondering about the same thing, and your guess is as good as mine. Seems like she has just gotten the hell out. :wink:

I do not know in the house is not thereā€¦

Can be she is just hiding outside of camera reach. :wink: :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s where you are wrong, i have commented in many apartments today, including Henrys.
I have quite a varied repertoire you know, you should try it sometimes and give your fixation of me a rest.
I know you love me really but you donā€™t have to make it look that obvious :wink:

If I were fixed for you I would ask you for an appointmentā€¦ :joy: :joy: (but Iā€™m not for now I like potato and not frankfurter) :joy:

Unfortunately my diary is full for a long time :wink:

I have never considered my own repertoire really. I just comment on different situations as I see them there and then. That is it. :slight_smile: :hugs:

anyway as soon as you have a free moment send me a messageā€¦(that we have fun together sausages I already bought it) :joy: :joy:ā€¦

sorry to tell you man but you only follow what robwin writes whatever he writes you agreeā€¦

He,he,he,he,heā€¦ Yeah, you might think that pal. But I just have to comment on situations and actions as I consider them and judge them. Just as you do with your views. It might differ from mine from time to time. But still I love you and respect you very much. So you don`t have to be afraid. Just take it easy. Relax. :hugs: :slight_smile:

Iā€™m quiet friendā€¦ :+1:

oops,

he is thinking of getting fixed for you :rofl: :rofl:

probably in front of the house fucking Kanoā€™s brain out on the lawn. :rofl: :rofl:

Luckily no one is fixated on me. I appreciate that. Really. :hugs: :slight_smile: :wink:

what if we try to think it the other way round?

They call her in for nude bathing so they keep at least some viewers, and Chyna makes a fortune out of it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I donā€™t like Englishmen I prefer black guys who have between their legs a rocket as long as a tunnel (thatā€™s what they say)ā€¦ :joy: :joy: :joy:

Now that you say it, Iā€™m no longer sure, but in my english speaking environment (american soldiers), I learned, that if a man is getting fixed, that means something different than beeing fixated on a person.

Maybe robwin can help us out, and I think he knows what I mean. :thinking: :shushing_face: :rofl: :joy:

And new the girl?

1 Like

Yeah, I kind of understood that difference. Actually. Still I am extremely happy that no one is fixated on me. That does not change. :slight_smile: :hugs:

right up Henryā€™s alley, ā€¦ I guess