Henry (Part 2)

They are as bad as eachother and equally as good for eachother. That is the way it is. :hugs: :slight_smile:

Nothing as usual.
Chyna is on the string, Henry wouldn’t give a sh…, but I guess she would.

In addition I don’t know how Mira would react on that.

I fear in this particurlar regard you are absolutely right. As usual. Sadly. :roll_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Now that Mira is back, I hope Mira and Henry will invite new guests in the coming days

Yeah another non-exciting and boring night here at boring headquarters :joy:
I am begininning to wonder where in fact Chyna does live, as all she seems to do is use the apartments for her bathing and cleaning use.
Always seems to have the same clothes on etc so does make me wonder if she is in fact homeless. :roll_eyes:

Think they have run out of most of them :roll_eyes:

Hopefully. I am kind of secretly hoping for a real group fun night. The orgies are repeatedly very few and far between. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

Things may be bleak in Russia right now, but they need to actively seek out couples their own age in bars or clubs.

But the problem is that they are more and more often running out of adequate guests to invite over. That makes the problem bigger.

Don’t you mean ran out? :roll_eyes:

Yes, we can say that. I did at first think that I was not going to use that quite hard expression. But sadly that is the truth as it is. They have ran out of guests. :roll_eyes:

Palmer seems to be a good tout. Why not use him to increase Mira and Henry’s network

Not only ran out but nobody seems to want much to do with them anymore, a very strange situation to say the least.

Yeah, it seems just oddly very strange. That is absolutely correct. I don`t like it. But it is correct. :roll_eyes:

you always say the same things but have you ever tried to change apartments maybe you find more happiness … :wink: :+1:

Change the b___dy record for gods sake, i comment where i want to not where you want me to. :roll_eyes:
You always seem to have the same moan as well :joy:

1 Like

you too should change for god’s sake…(if you don’t like a person change apartments)…it seems like your purpose in life is to break henry’s balls along with your friends)…

Wish someone would break yours, might stop your constant moaning :joy: or better still just ignore me i am sure you would love to do that :wink:

I’d like to do it but I don’t because I think you’re not so bad after all…(you only do it in henry’s apartments)… :wink:

Where is Chyna?