Henry (Part 2)

Snoopy is back too.

When no Henry is there, at least she has got Snoopy by her side to keep her company. Very good for her. :hugs:

1 Like

:fallen_leaf: :maple_leaf: :leaves: :fallen_leaf: :fallen_leaf: :maple_leaf: :leaves:

On an autumn day we be able to see again the Unforgettable Mira
Maybe back soon as a Queen of the Realm
And the question is what happened to Gerda…

1 Like

Without each other these too we not last on vhtv … plus you now know how much he henry just use woman ,dump Giana just like that , money …

However, it would be good if they tell us if Gerda is well and if she went Vacation & if she is going to return

On the 6th October an update was given that Gerda has left the project. If a participant leaves the project the orginisation that the participant left has no obligation to keep the members updated as to the current status of that aforementioned person. If that person wishes that the membership is kept updated then he or she will update the forum accordingly.

Thanks for the update, but I was away on October 6th and in any case, You did well to update the forum again… as I have the right to ask any time I Want

Of course you have the right to ask the forum however you also know that on the 6th October you posted many images onto various participants pages and speciality topics, so you couldn’t have been absent on the 6th October. There is also a sub heading on the left hand side of the page and one of those topics is content updates just below the Telegram topic…

1 Like

when I say I was away, I was away at the time of the announcements from this Realm and in any case I didn’t see the announcement I have nothing else to Say Thank you have s nice day

:grin: ops did i already say that ?

Giana was only there for a cpl fuckvisits. She is nothing to expect a relation to. JMO

She never got fucked anyway, seems she preferred pissing on the floor :joy:

Had Mira showed up somewhat later, Henry had reason to believe, that Giana was going to fuck him, like she did before. JMO.

1 Like

I’ll be honest, I don’t really follow this realm but she will always get my attention no matter where she shows up

Bei der ersten Aufnahme mit gummi bei der zweiten ohne :rofl:

This could be an even more boring night than usual :roll_eyes:

Oh, no… It can not get any worse in the first place, and then you are saying it just gets worse anyway? And in the end there is nothing to do about it for me. What more can I say? :roll_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

No, of course I hope for something more to be happening at the end of the day. I have to keep it a little bit more up with positive kind of thinking here. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs: