Henry (Part 2)

1 Like

Was gonna say maybe she ain’t getting it on the outside but then she never got it last night either :joy:

So it did not end up with sexual conduct last night? I did not follow it so closely. :hugs:

Apparently not, i had a quick look before i went to bed and he has a 5 sec munch of her ass when getting into bed but nothing was reciprocated and both went to s___p and that was that.

As far as I saw Kade was betting on 50 percent chance for sex before Mira was leaving. :hugs:

Nope, she got up about 09:26 got dressed and left. They had a little kiss goodbye and that was it.
She finally left a short while after, no shower or nothing.

1 Like

He was still in bed when she left.

Oh, poor guy then. I feel sympathy for him. :hugs:

Now now don’t go overboard pal. :sweat_smile:

cant blame her the way he s treated her . as ling as she keeps it like that good for her .

Henry is having TEA for breakfast. Ran out of beer? :rofl:

I would rather prefer tea instead of beer for breakfast any day. :grinning: :joy:

Any ideas what happened to Gerda

It is possible that she is on some sort of leave, pause, break or vacation. :hugs:

Gerda is out with Trisha. They were briefly at Trisha’s home. And set off again.

1 Like

Ok. Good to know. Thank you very much for that. :hugs:

No Mira,no Gerda, half sozzled and alone, where have all the wild nights and friends gone eh, bit sad really.

1 Like

What goes around, comes around, eh? :revolving_hearts:

One of our favourite sayings and comes true very often.

Yeah, I know. Life bites him in the ass when he least expects it, I guess. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: