Henry (Part 2)

She dyed her hair for him. :rofl:

And the water syringe :laughing:

1 Like

she seems to keep moving away from henry. could it be a discussion about mira moving into the old realm :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Maybe Henry & Mira moving to the old Realm

If Mira is back on the scene Gerda is really going to flip her lid this time, could be the final straw

i hope not sincerely to me gerda scares me when she has a crisis she looks like linda blair in the movie the exorcistā€¦

1 Like

The power of Christ compels you

Henry, do you think there will be action with Mira tonight? :smiley: :thinking:

This discussion is not going Henryā€™s way.

Sheā€™s already bagged the RoboVac. That should please @robwin as he said he hates them :laughing:

I hope she takes the crap from the hall, because it humbles view sometimes when people come and go.

at least the scalp is still on top. :smile: :laughing:

1 Like

Bedtime for the ā€œestrangedā€ couple.

Pathetic really, they are either together of they are not, wonder where Gerda has been shunted off to after getting her orders :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I donā€™t think itā€™s any of your businessā€¦

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you only answered me wrong because I wrote philippa how come he had a premium account since some user told me that participants donā€™t need a paid accountā€¦(I donā€™t think I was rude)ā€¦ :wink:

Donā€™t think i mentioned you being rude?

ok but what did I say wrongā€¦since I just asked philippa how come now to a premium account since some users told me that participants can watch vhtv for freeā€¦my was just a curiosity nothing moreā€¦

The main thing is, what does Philippa have to do with Henry and Gerda?