Henry (Part 2)

As far as I can see there is nobody else to talk to right now. :smiling_face_with_tear:

It’s like the whole place has become toxic all of a sudden.

Yes. But the place is not only toxic all of the sudden. It has been toxic for a long time in my opinion.

the past couple of years

Yes, I do agree with you. We can absolutely say that. :hugs:

Pretty sad isn’t it compared to the parties they used to have, even with the hidden room we complained about

This place went to the dogs when they moved to the new apartment. Old friends left not to return. the format turned from parties to all out grab and screw. The fighting with Mira and just total chaos. It is now no longer enjoyable to sit and watch what unfolds every day. Henry invites people over with the idea that at least one will allow him to do what he wants. If he bombs out he reverts back to Gerda. Same old every day.

Yes but they also started deserting him in the later stages of the old apartment as well.
Just gone downhill ever since, most cam views are crap and too distant.

Even Gerda seems to have vanished.

And who is the girl in the bed with Henry all night? :joy::thinking:

Last night as far as I could observe that was Gerda. :hugs:

Assume it was Gerda, she obviously reappeared from where she had disappeared to :rofl:
Am not an expert in recognising things or people in the dark. :roll_eyes: :joy: :joy: :joy:

i bet Henry misses having his face up Mira’s ass all the time :rofl:

I rather think, he misses her forearm in his butt. :rofl: :rofl:

I would rather like to think that Henry imagines Miras butt when he sticks his forearm into Gerdas butt. :hugs: :slight_smile:

Great improvement both solid and liquid breakfast ! :rofl:

We can have our opinions about Gerda, but she sure knows how to make a meal. :smile:

And she is a nice and beautiful woman, if everything goes straight in your head. :+1: :heart:

For me, this place is nothing without mira