Henry (Part 2)

Rolling Season 5 GIF by ABC Network

Look above all those comments who started this movie :sweat_smile: and from Day 1 u already working as a director on realms but this is vhtv better look for other sites along with other script writers…:joy:

Yes, I agree with you there. I am not sure I really would like to see that either. :wink:

1 Like

You keep telling yourself that Jabs if it makes you feel any better.

A new nickname for Henry now, Teflon Henry as nothing ever sticks to him :laughing:

Go easy… Henry Weekend on the way !!

and now Wiedergutmachungsex

3 Likes

Surprising how fast some relationships get repaired eh :laughing:

Is on the News Mira is Back …!

No, I would not suggest you can go too easy. That will be a little too boring. Then Robwin would not be Robwin after all. He has to be himself no matter what. :hugs:

Am always myself pal, otherwise known as honest Rob, no bull s__t here. :laughing:

maybe all this as been planned for quite sometime . on one of there previous awaytimes they got a forever home ,and they didnt or havent seperated just realised that the viewing figures had dropped and along with that Miras lack of participation in the sex quest , maybe they haver come to an arrangement where henry stays in the appartment most of tyhe time and as many guest for sexuall encounters and Mira just visits from time to time . that way they can still be managers and continue earning from the project

We can pay more… if the s___ping Woman join in

2 Likes

is that the director in you talking :rofl::rofl:

all is good with the world Mira had a great orgasm well done henry a satisfied wife is a happy wife

but i guess the majority on here enjoy a bit of drama lol nothing like stiimulating there warped minds with a game guess the bulls__t :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

is that you included in that :rofl:

i revel in other peoples warped ideas .makes for great reading ,to the fact ive stopped by the sun newspaper and spend an hour a day reading the forum m8 lol

No she is poor… hard working woman

least your honest :rofl:

still kinda sad how mira and henry have mellowed , the old times where the best times , but still worth an hour a day of my time

Yes, yes and again yes please :fire::fire::fire: