Henry (Part 2)

Can You Please VHTV Change the Realm name Back to Mira & Henry !!

i feel sorry for the guest girl being in the middle of all this must not be nice

2 Likes

Couples fight all the time, as they do, but I don’t think spending the night with a chick acting like your wife doesn’t exist, when there was always a chance she’d show up to talk things out, screwing with this girls emotions big time. This is the kind of things that gives Henry a bad rap among some of us viewers

but hes so evil and horrible person mira comes wanting him back when she has a chance to go free away from him maybe hes a thought she enjoys this life style and has done for over 6 years both have made mistakes on cam its there life there buisness we are here to simply watch and observe not to get involved i personally like mira and henry and hope they stay together as long as they are happy together

couples struggle and make up after, that’s as old as time.

Mira probably more than Henry has tmo always looked out for the financial part of their involvement in the project, so for the night with the chick, and her blowing Henry while she was there, I think she doesn’t give a flying f**ck.
She even pushed her head, although her acting vs Henry seemed a little frosty without understanding the language.

I think as usual M&H will stay M&H, the only looser is Gerda.

TMO she felt comfy with Henry, and will be disappointed that it’s not forever. :grinning: :grinning:

JMO

@Henry , keep it up, free as a bird. :sweat_smile:

Henry he knew that Mira she was holding the i phone and he could see all… like we do… he set it up with his friend for a woman to come to his Realm so Mira can see exactly what was happening at Realm

1 Like

Now the sorrow is great. Woman as an exploited sex object. The little one howls the hell out of her body.
vhtv with it. As if there were no documentation about it, such posts are flagged.
It’s a pity, but Russian law doesn’t apply in Estonia and its neighbors.
Cheers to the Tate Brothers.

why is it that everyones hung up on if you have sex its forever? doesnt anyone fuck for fun any more?Henrys getting a BJ mira walks in gathering her stuff and people are appauled henry dont drop to his knees and cry for forgivness? Hes a man and him and Mira have lived this life style the time they were a couple. I say couple because Ive not seen a marraige certificate.

exactly they live a swinger lifestyle always have done

Personally I think more often than not Henry doesn’t understand when a female guest doesn’t want to have his cock anywhere near them, last night being the exception. The big problem I see is Henry _____s too much acts like a fool, and embarrasses himself and Mira in her own eyes

thats your opinion and you have made that clear a million times and even to a point where you have had bans because of your obsession with henry end of the day there lifestyles works for them it might not work for you or most people but 6 plus years and still together and still doing it let them live there lives how they please

If that referrs to my post, you see the emojis.

That was meant funny.

Nothing with Henry is forever, except his ego, and his greed for sex.

I saw the Woman taking pills … let’s hope she didn’t take the whole box …

Henry is Henry and thats what makes him entertaining on this adult site. mira knows whos got the swinging dick and its a good world to be a man in

end of the day they have been married over 6 years and are still here something clearly works for them

1 Like

IMO Henry is treating his new girl very badly…obviously it was a shock to her when Mira turned up , but for him to dismiss her in favour of Mira at such short notice is not nice…but we ARE talking about Henry here.

someone you personally dont no and are juding off a few hours on a cam

1 Like

[quote=“Samoan_Warewolf, post:537, topic:29897”]
obsession with henry
[/quo your the one obsession with henry, no one can say a bad word against henry if they do bang your in your bully boy :grin:

bets are open for how long until Henry fucks Mira’s brain out.

2 Likes