Henry (Part 2)

WTF kind of answer is that. I certainly hope Indira wouldn’t stay just for some good cock on the side…

1 Like

I’m saying she left the project because she loves Kostja, not Henry’s cock

1 Like

Excuse me but is this what you think or do you have certainties…(don’t tell me someone who understands the language told you that )

1 Like

sent you a message saying I love kostja?

Their last night living at Shana’s, a translated conversation was her asking him if he still loved her, because she loves him and only wants to be with him. That night they left her apartment

1 Like

and your translation or did the phenomenon I blocked who says he knows Russian tell you?

After hearing from someone on the forum. I ran into old friend of mine, who has a French mom and Russian f____r, so that clip had been uploaded, elsewhere, I played it, and she confirmed that the girl was reaffirming her love

Should you be taken at your word?

When it comes to love you can see it when two people look in each other’s eyes

1 Like

let’s do it this way I’ll give you 50/50 between indira and kostja and I don’t want to continue the discussion… in italy it’s 3:33 at 06:30 I have to wake up to go to work…

all you have to do is stop replying to him lol

1 Like

Omg, did Mira leave him, her name is gone

2 Likes

Strange. I can’t update the topic name. A new topic will be made.

Now it worked.

you’re right. :hugs:…however between henry and mira and a very serious fight i don’t think i’ve ever seen mira’s name disappear from the list…according to me it’s and only a moment of pause between them…

1 Like

I would be also happy when they get together again.

1 Like

Since the handful of payment members have to write their private thought garbage here,
I want to report my dirt under the mat.

It’s a shame that no one asks how one or the other is doing.

It’s scary how Henry goes off track.
A_____l, d__gs and sex are already an integral part of his life that even his own wife no longer
has any importance in his life. Now he’s just a culprit.
And again only beer and schnapps on the table and the last woman who still has to do what
the bosses Kano and Henry say.
The two remind me of the Tate brothers who are in Romania right now.

How long does the new dream couple last?
And how to attract new women?

@andre85
You’re annoying with your I think and mine. Nobody cares. As if Mira couldn’t get a better one. Yes, she is already looking forward to coming back and then he lies in his arms and is happy that he has had fun with many other women in the meantime. What a feeling she must have. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Damn missed the fight and no video of it. Missed the single best thing happening in the apartment.

2 Likes

Wow, it’s official, Mira left the project, what were the betting odds on that ever happening,
10 000 to 1