Henry (Part 2)

Henri le coiffeur :laughing:

1 Like

I am not that steady in French language, so I looked the expression up even before I used the translation button. Seriously. :wink: :heart_eyes:

Sie zieht wieder ein, ha ha deswegen geht sie mit dem Koffer fort !

Au Mira hat die Haare gefärbt!

I am not so sure if that really fits on her, I have to say. The colour change. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just one small problem, that ain’t Mira it’s Gerda, what the fucks going on don’t ask me ain’t got a clue :laughing:

3 Likes

Sorry about that. I had a serious problem with spotting her face right away when I saw it the first time. I am sorry. :slight_smile:

This is getting very confusing, so it seems Mira left again at 19:25 with her suitcase and a couple of plastic bags of stuff.
So it looks like Marriage counseling failed then :laughing:
It looked earlier as though everything was ok but it seems it isn’t?
Even left Snoopy behind?

1 Like

When I think more about it, Gerdas hair colour does not matter so much to me. That is a matter which is totally up to her of course. Not something I want to care about. Really. :slight_smile:

!

heres a set of pics 1st pic mira brings belongings back pic 2 mira lleaves with suitcase but leaves snoopy ,pic 3 mira returns for snoopy and last bag , pic 4 henry+gerda arrive home . pic 5 gerda does housework , so here is a challenge ,try and produce a story line of events (obviously you cant speculate,due to special protection) :rofl: :rofl: so your thoughts must be viable :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

Anyu

1 Like

yes and she likes the mask but isnt afraid to participate Watch Threesome Anyu Henry Koen 3some on Couch Apr 23 | Naked people with Alida, Gerda in Living room | The biggest Voyeur Videos gallery (voyeur-house.tv)

There is a photo without mask of her in Wiki

maybe there is but seeing as most of the time she wears a mask and the fact shes wearing a mask right now makes it easier to relate to , but tnx fr pointing that out , maybe there is someone who may want to see her face , but pretty sure 99% of us are only intrested in the neck down :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

i find it funny watching Henry TBH, he goes at it with such gusto it’s iike an addict getting his fix. :rofl:

well Kano always shows up guess he thinks wheel rolls better with five spokes

do i sense a tinge of jealousy my good friend , oh to be 30+ again sadly we old codgers now can only dream . let him have his fill , granted not pretty to watch ,but then again its not us benefitting .

Hate to admit it you bugger but there is a slight tinge of jeolousy rearing i’s ugly head.
Whilst the rearing of the head is still possible it’s the lack of willing participants these days one is unable to find to engage with :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like