Henry (Part 2)

What i think is irrelevant but many others on here hold the same opinion.
Personally i just think his arrogance and ego may be proving his own downfall, still time will tell i suppose.

Itā€™s all about opinions mate simple as that heā€™s been here 6 yearā€™s heā€™s doing something right

They sure do, when was the last time either of them stripped stark bollock naked when heā€™s around?

He shagged Wendy a few weeks ago

why do you write many people? since I am seeing few people complainingā€¦

Yep very true but maybe his time has now ran out?

I noticed that :+1::rofl:

Well donā€™t know how much time I got left for this siteā€¦. life changes so as decisions soon I ll also move to next stage of life and may be donā€™t have much timeā€¦ because this place is made for bachelors or singlesā€¦:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lol Iā€™ve been debating it myself mate I donā€™t no how much longer I will be here either

1 Like

Quite agree but that is few and far between now, Wendy may have had an offer she couldnā€™t refuse. :laughing:

Yeah the Henry special with Sauce :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I figured everything about this site and forum :wink::sweat_smile: I still remember my first day when I joined this siteā€¦ I can tell now itā€™s not same anymore :upside_down_face:

1 Like

You morbid old bugger, life is what you make it, Henry or no Henry :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yeah itā€™s definitely changed for the worst over the years unfortunately

1 Like

But I like Henry atleast he gave my eyes satisfaction :sweat_smile::joy:

also for couplesā€¦ :wink: :joy:

Been saying that for fucking months now.

Yep we were talking about it a week or so ago

2 Likes

I rather like the term, ā€œlike a bull in a china shopā€ :laughing:

1 Like

I would like to add that we are confronting each other in the wrong topicā€¦(we are off-topic and also by a lot)ā€¦ :wink:

1 Like