Henry (Part 2)

Exactly not everyone likes to do things on cam they might have good job that it could jeopardize

Donā€™t know about the dancing bit but they are certainly performers who do what they can to get views and thus monetary reward.

I disagree Henry ignores what people want thatā€™s why people hate him

add that they have always been the best at inviting guestsā€¦ :hugs:

1 Like

Definitely :+1:

1 Like

I know whatā€™s happening currently on this site m also feeling sad about it I canā€™t control it nowā€¦. they need money for survival and they all wanna fulfil their basic needsā€¦.

As a viewers we have to understand which realm we have to follow and which to ignoreā€¦

If u like then support them with real love if not then ignore itā€¦. everyone got to live their life with peace

1 Like

Voyeur does not exist on the site anymore unfortunately

1 Like

Hate is a very strong word, I donā€™t believe anyone hates Henry, laugh at him perhaps.
And now most women are ignoring Henry makes you wonder as to why really as he hasnā€™t changed his working methods :laughing:

Heā€™s a stubborn sod :rofl::rofl:

Who recently donā€™t want to get involved in anything.

Maybe all the women have sussed him out now and are pre warning others :laughing:

Heā€™s had his way with them all anyway so heā€™s the had the last laugh anyway :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah well not a very good attitude for making and keeping friends eh?
Maybe they are all fed up with being used for one reason only.

Maybe no idea itā€™s all speculation from us as Wendy Shana marica have all praised him we will never no

1 Like

letā€™s start from the fact that you never liked henry because of his way of doing thingsā€¦

1 Like

After a few visits the famous gorgeous lady in the black dresses recently i think finally worked out which way the wind was blowing and no ones seen her since.

1 Like

Yes they have and now keep their distance from him, strange eh???

Itā€™s not his fault when viewers on this site donā€™t get what they want they get pissed off :pleading_face: but they need to understand not everyone on this site are same

Marica does not neither does Wendy :+1:

1 Like

Exactly mate