Henry (Part 2)

Story of my life !

Judging from how long these circumscised guys can last, I’m wishing I’d had ‘the chop’ when I was born :disappointed:

But this girl seems to get off just giving Henry a wank, so there’s hope for me yet :joy:

Just for you pal :laughing:

She’s doing it again :laughing:

It’s the bump and grind lol

1 Like

Ah! So that’s his secret… spray on anaesthetic :rofl:

Think it’s bedtime goodnight you guys :hugs:

Nighty-Night :smile:

Is Henry serious ? Non stop sex. When he hits the wall (runs out of steam) or these women are going to say enough is enough where will he go then? I guess he could always fist himself or use those impatient hands to get himself off. Because that’s all that will be available to him. I think he has has blown up the bridge back to Mira. She should really get her own realm and shut all of these so called friends out and start with a new group. I am sure she would find may willing partners.

1 Like

Is that the same spray she used in the kitchen at Alida?? :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

I been watching on & off about 6 hours I haven’t seen any Sex, The only thing I’ve seen is an role play, Gerda has some orgasms few times, and Henry has ejaculated as well but always without sex

1 Like

Gerda certainly not allowing Henry to put the plug in the bathtub, he as been trying ,Kinda good to see someone controlling him . but she aint doing herself any favours if she wants her own realm , saying all this pretty strange he didnt get to fuck Mira either on last visit ,just horseplay but no result , maybe theres an agenda to see who can control him without giving in ? :rofl: :rofl:

what the fuk did he just say to gerda ,she totally freaked out lol or was it an uncontrolable orgasm haha

just checked back on timeline ,looks like Henry was fingering her and using the other finger to play with her butthole ,she was enjoying it up untill the bum finger pushed past the barrier , that freaked her out

I wonder if there comes a point where Gerda’s idea of what this is and Henry’s are not the same

1 Like

Ended up turning off and going to bed, apart from Gerda writhing about on top of him and constantly spraying him with a bottle and jerking him off that was it.
When was the last time Henry actually got his dick going anywhere? Ummm ummmm duhhhh, to be honest can’t remember now :laughing:

Was it this? :rofl: :rofl:

There’s a clip in the post.