Henry (Part 2)

Looks as though these three are his besties now, Alida,Gerda and Trisha.
After all Alida seems to love his ass :rofl:

Wonder which girl will do his washing up for him :laughing: Think Gerda may be favourite :laughing:

All here… only Mira Missing

8 smoking breaks !

1 Like

I don’t see any remaining traces of Snoop??

Mira was wearing one, but it was on the middle finger of her left hand ??? :thinking:

1 Like

How many of Henry’s triumphs are supporting Mira? Makes you wonder and how that would affect Mira? Has Mira always been the third wheel, more or less, when it comes to Henry and another female (or male) target.

Thank you…Nice to know I am not the only one :0)

The last time she wasn’t really left out with a Henry part time lover was when she could fuck Mikl anytime Marica got fucked

1 Like

I always thought that swingers swapped partners at parties but it was couples not like Henry one man and many women and leave your wife at home.

It used to be like that when they first appeared on VHTV, but over the years it seems Henry was more into swapping than Mira, and she would often retire to bed and leave Henry to carry on. Perhaps that is what gave him the idea that it was OK to arrange ‘one-way’ swaps ??

At this point I think they are broken up, and she comes over to fuck and get views, and money from Henry, which sounds probably worse than it sounds

It sounds perfectly possible to me ! :dollar: :euro: :pound:

1 Like

What is it with this girl… she sounds like she is having an orgasm and Henry is nowhere near her ???

What’s that bug k__ler :laughing:

You’ve lost me with that one ??? :expressionless:

The spray thing she was just using :laughing:
Severe lack of fucking going on lol

Didn’t see a spray… too busy typing a comment :laughing:

You see you blink and you miss it :laughing: