Henry (Part 2)

What makes you say that?

Yeah she’s an excitable little bitch, i think the brunette could be the most likely one to get the pleasure of Henry :laughing:

Henry has got quite a lot of tickleing lustful urges in him waiting to be desired. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well you can see her surely, acting like she’s on a few tablets :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

God I hope not. She is more deserving…

Ahh! It’s her excitement playing mortal kombat I believe

Silly me thinking she’s excited for sharing a room with the God’s gift to women :roll_eyes:

Lol! No worries

Ah well will catch up on the timeline later, can’t stand these boring periods especially when in the end probably fuckall will happen :laughing:

2 Likes

I wonder if Indira had a lawyer send him a ceast and desist letter involving her videos

1 Like

Funny how Gerda has made herself scarce??? wonder if the penny has dropped.?

Henry’s way of life on vhtv is to see how many different women will spread their pussy lips for his cock,

and your complaint is??? dont knock him he as brought so much to the project even your chunky munky the lust of your life .

Don’t forget about their booty holes and mouths. :wink: :peach: :lips:

It still puzzles me that he can still ‘get it up’ with the amount of a_____l he consumes. Has he never heard of ‘brewer’s droop’? :thinking:

if you think brewers droop effects all male _____ers
tumblr_n7sk6dFdHI1soqybbo1_400

Trust me - that is not a cure for brewer’s droop - I know from experience ! :laughing:

take 2 x100g im 71 and it works for me! granted i dont get to shoot a load but when you sticking it into a 50+ yr old woman they dont complain lol

little blondie is showing the characteristics of a charlie high