Harmony (2024)

It had a few hours to recover :joy:

1 Like

Well, I think it is Perfectly normal! :peach:

It’s not normal it’s perfect :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It is normal for Harmony, which is perfection :yum:!

2 Likes

Wow that’s REALLY scary! That’s one sign of a_____lism. Maybe you should consider not _____ing for a while?

1 Like

Very good advice NotSeth, or trying a non a_____lic wine or spirit (if available)

2 Likes

amy winehouse this took 2 hours enjoy it like it GIF

1 Like

I hope this is a bad joke right?? :face_with_monocle: I had my name changed once. From Seth with a bunch of random numbers behind it. To my current name NotSeth

1 Like

So, that means that there were thousands of other Seths in the system at some time, just as there have been 5511 other Edds before me, My forum name has no other meaning in my life!

2 Likes

Yeah it’s exactly like that. Maybe you should consider changing your name to NotEdd. :wink: :laughing: :joy:

1 Like

the names that the system gives you here are part of a library used by discourse meta on over 20,000 websites in 26 different countries with over 15 million users . there is only one of the name given i use at any onetime throughout the whole artinary

1 Like

I wonder how many people on the forum actually use their real name (I am not officially asking that as a question as I know we are not supposed to know) but I am willing to admit, mine is authentic and not made up.

1 Like

mines the same as yours which is why i use nicknames , dont want numbers after my name , makes me feel like a wanted prisoner :wink:

2 Likes

As long as I was able to meet my needs in the forum, it did not matter to me what moniker I was working under, in fact I think it is safer to be under a name not directly connected to my real life!

Mine is also authentic :joy:
It’s my official name

1 Like

Idk, most internet safety advice against doxing would suggest you not use your real name.

1 Like

Oh another David?! You know it means ‘beloved’ in Hebrew, don’t you? :slight_smile:

1 Like

better throw in pic here just to keep it tidy lol

2 Likes

Well, mine is also authentic. Without the numbers, off course :laughing:

1 Like

I can’t say I have ever thought of frying asparagus, Does that improve the flavor or texture?

1 Like