Harmony (2024)

That would at least let her know if she is hanging out with the wrong people!

Some things need to stay far in the past :joy:

2 Likes

I don’t think the wrong people were present yesterday.
When you have a party, you usually _____ too much. At least if you’re Harmony’s age. Things like that just happen and shouldn’t be overestimated.

But she learns from these experiences for later.
Luckily, it doesn’t happen very often that she _____s too much. So I see it relatively relaxed. The headache and the queasy feeling in the stomach are punishment enough. :wink:

2 Likes

she,s young and having fun like all of us did when we were that age i know i made mistakes and woke up talking to god on the big white telephone more times than i care to remember but as good or bad as it was i would not change any of it the bits i can remember anyway :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am most concerned about the possibility of injury due to inebriated bathtub activities, they at least need to get a safety mat for that!

3 Likes

When I got horribly _____, I had a habit of calling the neighbor from the 4th floor to come and rescue me. Somehow, I thought everyone had abandoned me and I was going to die alone then :joy: :joy: :joy:

honey i shrunk the kids help GIF by MANGOTEETH

1 Like

I had a few insident my self so that’s why I don’t like to see people go through it. Now I only _____ on special occasions. :blush:

2 Likes

I don’t want to imagine what was in that woman head when i was calling her… :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

Always the same story. :joy: :joy: :joy:

But she was always very nice and would make me a lemon tea :blush:

1 Like

Are you sure that was from _____ing? :rofl:

2 Likes

Well, to be honest, she was in her mid 30’s and a very good looking nurse :crazy_face: :joy: :joy: :blush: :blush: :innocent: :innocent:

1 Like

That probably why you call her every time :smile:

2 Likes

sexy scrubs GIF

1 Like

Do you have her number by any chance? I haven’t got badly _____ in a very long time, but, looking at her, you never know… :joy: :joy: :joy:

The reality looks more like this… :sweat_smile: :joy:

1 Like

1800 dial a sexy nurse :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Harmony your ass is a bit red :blush: probably because last night pounding :rofl: you naughty girl :blush:

5 Likes

But that’s Helli :crazy_face: :joy: :innocent:

I don’t think i can get THAT _____ :crazy_face: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Well if he saw it why not include it for the rest of us?
now that it came up I do not see any problem with it!