Harmony (2024)

I don’t like asparagus but IF (a big “if”) I were to cook it, I would probably fry it gently in some butter.

1 Like

I believe it’s broccoli

3 Likes

Now that I have had a proper look at it, I can see you are right. It is broccoli. You can see what are known as ‘florets’, which you also find on cauliflower.

2 Likes

I once made some good white pizza with broccoli and mushrooms it was very delicious :yum:

3 Likes

Not sure I would put it on pizza but I certainly would, the mushrooms!!! Mind you, having said that, the picture of it does look rather tasty!

2 Likes

It was an expiralment :blush: and turns good

2 Likes

Это очень вкусно выглядит, вы молодец :heart_eyes:
Было бы неплохо если бы вы дали нам рецепт :yum:

5 Likes

I would share the recipe if will remember what I did :laughing:

1 Like

What was I looking at? :peach: :yum:

2 Likes

could it be the poor quality wallpapering in the kitchen ?/ :wink: :wink: :rofl:

1 Like

or could it be the replica bum cheeks helli is sporting on the back of her right leg , might have to zoom in to see it lol

2 Likes

I corrected it for you… :wink:

1 Like

:monkey_face:

5 Likes

oh yes lol told you im a silly old man , loose concentration so quick when confronted by that kind of image , names become a blurr , :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

It is just me or this cam is offline now ?

Edit: back online now

3 Likes

giphy (1)

1 Like

oh it was you then not me :rofl:

1 Like

This is the moments that p____ls comes out :heart_eyes: :rofl:

1 Like

I wish their was a :yum: emoji button option cause that looks so good and I would use the heck out of that on the forum now u I want pizza thanks a lot :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Looks like I got the wrong pair…oops

Mark Critch Comedy GIF by CBC