Harmony (2024)

And I have been told to try and be more respectful with my comments. So you telling me to explain it to him somehow seems like a trick…

:joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile:

Well even I found ‘her’ rather amusing, the first time around. However, I did find it a bit repetitive after the first few…

1 Like

Don’t wipe the :poop: into the :doughnut:

if you allow, as a neutral intermediary. :rofl: :rofl:

Я не могу справиться с Адерином, он занимается сексом с этой блондинкой, которая занимается сексом со всеми парнями, он занимается сексом с Хармони, которая, уходя, зовет к себе в квартиру другого парня, затем с красавицей Эммой, которая, и нашему дорогому, он этого не делает

1 Like

To me, it looked like he was interrupting her phone time!

1 Like

Isn’t this his third forum incarnation?
First he got in trouble as Seth, so he tried StillSeth and still failed to get along, Now he has become an angel called NotSeth!

1 Like

I would not be sad if the next incarnation is NeverSeth :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I think it might be, yes.

1 Like

They all FWB, no one is in a relationship, which is fine. However, I feel like Aderyn is going to get jealous when one of them gets a bf, especially Harmony.

1 Like

Although it also gave us some nice moments, I don’t like seeing Harmony _____ to the point of losing control. :cry: Knowing your limits will prevent you from doing stupid and embarrassing things that you will regret later. :thinking:

2 Likes

К сожалению я когда выпью не могу остановиться, и не помню что происходила , мне это очень сильно не нравится

2 Likes

When your young you do stupid things you live and you learn and then the hangovers begin to last for 3 days :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

you had a lot of fun :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

In that case you need somebody who tells you when to stop so you can learn your limits.

7 Likes

So don’t _____ hard l____r, stick to beers maybe

2 Likes

some how i don’t think that’s an option in the environment she’s in

1 Like

Not remembering can be a good thing :joy: With enough of this happening, you will learn where to draw the line :smiley:

2 Likes

One advantage she has here in VHTV, She can always look back at her last 24 hours on the cam timeline!

3 Likes

It’s not always a good thing :smile:

1 Like

When I think back to my youth a_____l crashes, I certainly wouldn’t want to look back on them… :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like