Goldie

We pay to see that type of nasty s__t though :rofl:

If she burnt the house down - is this what you would tell the police and firefighters? She needs to be medicated for her mania.

Wij mogen ook niet vergeten dat het niet boterde tussen Goldi en Finley . Hadden ook al gans de tijd ruzie , verbaal dan wel . Daarom is misschien het appartement uit de lijst weggehaald

Arguments are normal!

1 Like

Where is this apartment now, it suddenly disappeared without any explanation??? On the other hand, I was pretty sure it wouldn’t last long because of the incomprehensible and artificial coupling of Goldie and Finley. What is this mess all about? Is this screaming and bullying lunatic called Teresa the main reason? :roll_eyes: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :confounded:

The only reason.

1 Like

Soooo many medical experts and mental health experts on this forum we are truly blessed to have their opinions on someone they actually medically know nothing about.I’ve seen Teresa in action just like everyone else on here but to start spouting medical fixes for her is simply farcical.I do agree though she should not be on camera right now.JMO

1 Like

and as many arrogant sarcastic better-informed judges who try to put themselves above others!

1 Like

Oh wait, so what expert are you then to say she should not be on camera? Asking for a friend?

1 Like

You wear this crown well!

Hmmm it’s almost as if a tragic event like the death of a close family member would exacerbate her mania. I guess it’s good nothing like that has happened to Teresa recently…

Her mania had been raging long before anybody died!

Are you a close friend or have you seen her medicals. Diagnosis via VHTV your deluded, that’s what my friend told me to say😉

I never said it wasn’t! Maybe cut her just a little slack under the circumstances of her farther passing only a few days ago. Even without a mental illness loosing one of your parents is very emotionally taxing.

Right, but your Diagnosis is that she should not be on Cam, though. Is that correct? Still waiting to know which field you’re in since you don’t seem to sit under the medical and health experts you discussed earlier.

My condolences Teresa!

That is very correct, it is a very tragic moment in her life, but what the vast majority said here was why she put her place OFFLINE and then went to G&F to be on cams again? She could have stayed in her place and grieved or even more she could have gone to see her family and grieved with them. That’s all.

1 Like

IMO I just feel that someone who is grieving should maybe take some private time that’s all but if her choice is to be on camera then fine.I am not a medical professional in any shape or form but I just feel Teresa needs help but I could be completely wrong.

We say that since the first time she appeared on the project…

Well all the more reason for viewers to cut her some slack.