Goldie

Right, you just came through here dropping subliminal messages about all the medical experts and mental health experts and at the end of the same post, you said she should not be on cam, don’t that make you one of those people?

Your “medical” diagnosis is that she is grieving; some of us, see this as just her typical behaviour because we’ve seen it play out, even on a normal day, plenty of times.

She does not get a pass from me, I said it, and I ain’t changing it. She has my condolences!

Absolutely not. For behaving like a complete lunatic there is no excuse. And she did it countless times in the past already…

Fully agree to that…

Back online now

Well for what it’s worth I totally and completely disagree.

1 Like

As you should, hypocrite!

I can not say I understand her grieving process but I will not judge it either. As long as it is not hurting anyone. Everyone should be allowed to grieve and go through the grieving process in their own way imho.

Totally agree with that and it’s sad that some viewers choose to mix her behaviour in with the grieving process. Back to the same old same old though why do they bother watching her if it upsets their poor wee sentiments.

1 Like

This is not about the grieving process man, STOP TWISTING THE WORDS FFS. It is about why putting your place offline and then go to others to be on cams ffs. What sense that makes??

Dude you just need to chill out. I have no idea why you are being so overly combative towards me today.

I stated my opinion and it is just an opinion. Whether you agree with it or not that is up to you.

1 Like

That’s her personal choice whether you like it or not,suck it up it’s the way she rolls.

2 Likes

Well, you started it again in Y&F topic

Her personal choice to get other people in trouble by behaving like a total lunatic bitch? :man_facepalming: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And also our personal choice to not give her pass, no??

Either they secretly enjoy watching her or they enjoy bitching and complaining about her to others that also feel the same way. Honestly it’s probably a mixture of both.

1 Like

It’s an open forum everybody’s opinion is welcome.

2 Likes

I did no such thing.

HAHAHAHA I think it would me more accurate to say everyone’s opinion is allowed. There are definitely opinions that are not welcomed by some users.

Yeh possibly, maybe, do you know her true state of mind. You can judge by what you see if you like but until I know a person I don’t judge,for starters I would need to know what their conversations are about after all is that not how we truly get to know someone.Obviously there are instances where physical a___e can be judged.

@Dave27 You are such a damn hypocrite. You do everything you condemn others for in these forums.

You asking folk if they are close friends, ARE YOU?

You have passed judgment on participants and subscribers up and down these forums, so cut the fake s__t!