Goldie

This is no surprise to ANYONE… Now as surely ben and the psycho don’t have money to pay anything the fine will come out from the others income. Surely won’t be the smart one that decide to put these people back on project to suffer the money loss

Yeah I know she’s like this… But I also can’t imagine the pain that’s all

Obviously to the manager it is…

Manager have to pay them… Goldie & Finley won’t get any. HR confirmed.

There are managers who learn the hard way.

Good! :+1:t3: Goldie is my favourite on the whole project, it would be a real shame if her tenure got ruined by some other people’s stupidity.

1 Like

Let’s see if he really learns now…

1 Like

This is no surprise for him… They all know who these people are. Probably now we will see the same system of having fake tenants with fake guests

He won’t be the one losing… But this is also VH responsability, from where they conveniently always wash their hands

It must be a slow day for you, no disrespect. The pain doesn’t result in that behaviour! We all know grief, but losing a parent is another level of grief.

Don’t try to imagine it, you will never understand it until you experience it.

Teresa has always been point-blank disrespectful, disruptive, and a bully; that ain’t grief; that’s who she is.

I’d never forget how she treated those two girls that were with Katia, who went on to have their apartment and was close down in less than a day because of her; she is facking viiiiiiiillle.

Exactly :+1: :+1:

How long until all the video is gone?

Or is it already?

You mean they can get back online?

Or do you mean how long they can see the last hours? Here I’m not sure about apartments that have been taken off the list.

What do you mean?

1 Like

If the past incidents are any clue all the bad stuff will be scrubbed from the timeline, just like the Petra r__e which vanished within 12 hours, to try to protect Bruno the r____t!

(EDIT) The only evidence that will remain is the short videos in this topic above!

Of course the timeline will be cleaned there…

Nahh I get what ur saying just thought we shouldn’t add on with comments but it’s whatever man

1 Like

They were doom from the beginning when she fucked 2 guys from there opening party while Ben was p________t. Maybe he just finding out what she did.

lauren lake thats nasty GIF by Lauren Lake's Paternity Court

I think that if Benjamin has been with VHTV since Kazantip then he should have been aware of what he was getting involved with in Teresa!

Been away a few days again, so I missed whatever happened that everyone is spouting over - but judging from the comments I’ve read so far, if it involved Teresa, I’m glad I missed it - never liked that bitch, never will, and very, very glad that Goldie no longer shares an apartment with her. I still remember how she treated Katia and those two girls who stayed with her before going on to their own apartment. Saw a little bit of her bitchiness when she and Goldie had their short-lived place as well. I personally hope she gets the boot from VHTV this time.

So let me get this straight - the “incident” was instigated by Teresa, but her apartment is only “Offline for Personal Reasons” while Goldie’s is removed entirely from the site??? And what exactly does Teresa’s f____r’s death have to do with this - was someone making fun of him or mocking her? Sheesh!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Her dad just died… Even if you don’t like her why leave such nasty comments during a time like this? Maybe think with the head that’s not between your legs for once…