Goldie

And Ben, burning her in her face with a cigarette and pulling the cams off the damn wall! What bitch ass s__t is that?

I thought that earlier, so one of them continues as normal, the other hangs around as a guest, then gets a new apartment in a few weeks! just my guess from past viewing at VHTV!

He never got rid of his demons too which nearly k__led him in Kaz Houseā€¦ He should not be on cam ever againā€¦

Both of them need to be exiled! I never usually get angry about participants doing whatever.

But the fact that they came to those folksā€™ place and acted like that pisses me to fuck off.

le gros qui a pissĆ© sur le chauffage :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: et maintenant cā€™est Ben et TĆ©rĆ©sa qui foute la merde. Ƨa fait beaucoup en deux jours.

Yes both need to banned from the project for good

The fine is automatically given to the manager, not tenants, what the manager does after itā€™s up to him.

Yes, go join camarads! :rofl: They could do with the business.

Exactly. If he is smart he first fines the s__t out of them and then kicks both of them outā€¦

Well, I hope they fine them and not Finely and Goldie and put the apartment back online ffs.

The apartment will be back online after the clean up

I guess there is a lot of broken equipment by now and maybe damage to the apartment itself too. Pretty sure landlord might kick them out too

1 Like

would be the best thingā€¦

les voisins aussi ont leur mot a dire. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Appartement van Finely en Goldi is er niet meer Shana, Elisa en Karel +3 GMT

Ksu & Nikita +3 GMT

Alisaā€™s wonderland +3 GMT

Gella, Winston Wolfe +3 GMT

Medea +3 GMT

Vegas & Winter +6 GMT

Edrym & Roza +7 GMT

Wendy & Koen +3 GMT

Ariela & Sebastian +3 GMT

Benjamin & Teresa +3 GMT [OFFLINE] persoonlijke redenen

Samira & Din +3 GMT

Otto & Lola +3 GMT

Papaver +7 GMT

Yan & Flora +3 GMT

Barbara +7 GMT

Jeremy & Leksi +3 GMT

Viola Weber, Sasha Paige +4 GMT

Jirina +3 GMT

Andre & Arya -5 GMT

Rockie & Rollie +3 GMT

Sterrenlicht huis +3 GMT

Ambar & Dane -5 GMT

Alicia & Aderyn +3 GMT

Adil +7 GMT

Sophia, Elon, Claudia +2 GMT

Kortny & Douglas +3 GMT

Amile +3 GMT

Lesley +3 GMT

Kevin & Karina +3 GMT

Nate & Roo +3 GMT

Amelie & Lucas +2 GMT

Auriel +3 GMT

Dima & Sandra, Bif & Jane +3 GMT

Camille & Will +3 GMT

Chuck & Chloe +4 GMT

Dexter & Kelly +6 GMT

Rachel & Ross +3 GMT

Timotheo & KristyKrabs +3 GMT

Tod & Kelly +3 GMT

Hector & Marla +2 GMT

Mira & Henry +3 GMT

My dislike has now turned to hate for Her - I stopped watching Sergioā€™s apartment because of her. Imagine sensing that vile energy from a laptop on a website.

I couldnā€™t fathom what it must be like being in her space.

And maybe learns that helping friends with problems is not always a good thing

1 Like

The help canā€™t always be giving them a VHTV apartmentā€¦ That is super stupidā€¦

1 Like

Has Teresa ever been anything other than drama and fighting? I have never seen her offer anything else, and I never understood why they let her come back as a tenant again. Hopefully the managers will be kind enough to punish only the ones who caused this stupid incident, and not let Goldie take any of the blame.

For several hours - yes. For several days - no

No ideaā€¦ It is super stupid.

I have confirmation from support that only Teresa & Ben are to blame and Goldie & Finley have nothing to fearā€¦ (Fine or ban from project)

2 Likes