Goldie

unfortunately and his character and always been so in fact his apartments did not always last long…

En het ergste hebben wij nog niet gezien , als ze off line gingen lag Ben op de grond toch

No I get that but the real pain having come close to losing a parent just saying guys

if teresa wants to behave like s__t she should do it in her own apartment and not in someone else’s house…now because of teresa goldie gets a fine, and I hope that is not the case…

they were trying to be caring, supportive friends for her in her time of loss!

When my dad died, I wasn’t walking around acting like a c**nt. It is no excuse!

She has always been like this before Sergio & the passing of her dad.

2 Likes

Fair enough just saying

une amende et interdit de VHTV pour les fautif .

This should be a lesson, as a lot of viewers are not here on the forum to know what actually is happening, and both of them will get associated with this type of behaviour completely unfairly as they are both very decent people

There are no bans on VHTV … except maybe someone k__ls someone online …

I don’t even know how one could think of anger like that when you lose a parent, it’s a new emotion, and it leaves you numb, empty and lost for daaayyyyyyysssssssssss & monthhhhhsssssss.

Some days you don’t even have the energy, so I don’t understand how anyone rages with anger after losing a parent.

No, they erase it and it never happened. Then they come back… No problem…

exactly and this is unfair what fault is it to goldie for inviting a very unstable person into her home should not be punished with any fine at most vhtv should tell him not to invite her anymore…

She’s _____… All I’m saying is let’s not jump on her and hope they don’t fine goldie

The fines come automatically … the rest is only of limited importance to VHTV …

I’m jumping all over that ASS - as I said. She has been like this before any tragedies took place.

She ain’t getting no pass from me!

1 Like

The weird thing is they put her apartment offline for personal reasons. So why the fuck she does not stay there? No she has to come to fuck other places up :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

1 Like

can I ask you if you know teresa from the first time she set foot on vhtv?

Exactly - go tear her own s__t up, off cam.

this situation pisses me off to no end…(I feel so sorry for goldie who had nothing to do with it)…yet I’m sure her apartment gets the fine…

1 Like