Gella, Winston Wolfe

Hope everything is ok, tears yesterday and tears today?

1 Like

Bit like a music room camera of N&K it’s on the floor,lights up when its dark ,it’s live but not connected to the system , maybe something they don’t want us to see support say it’s a technical problem :-1:

Well up to them, if they don’t want any views and not earning money that’s their problem. :roll_eyes:
All still not working :-1:

Most people hate to iron. But most people aren’t :joy_cat: :black_cat: :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

The Gorgeous Gella :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

While we’re at it, cam 1 and cam 3 seem to be working perfectly fine again :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

She could twrl mine anytime :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :laughing:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

We’ve had some diverse activities in VHTV, now there is embroidery too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

FYI “Embroidery”

1 Like

Aha, English is not my m____r tongue, so I slip up sometimes. I’ll correct it. Thanks for the info, learned something today :smiley:

1 Like

The Exploding Pasta Factory hairstyle Shana introduced sometime early last year is finally ctching on. Now Gella is sporting it too :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Pasta Factory not Pizza :joy::joy:

1 Like

Oh s__t, am I that _____ now :rofl:

1 Like

How many beers did you have, buddy? :rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Whiskey tonight, and there’s been a few. But I’m still standing. I’m at least able to type somewhat coherently :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Gella looks so :fire: with her hair like that :hugs:

@Gella_Winston25 Give us a good view of your embroidery Gella, it’s looking good. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Or perhaps a piccy.

Hot and beautiful moment with Gella :fire: :heart: :fire:

5 Likes

Shame video ain’t loading, well for me anyway?