Gella, Winston Wolfe

Sorry to hear, I’ve uploaded the same way I usually do It’s working on my side, albeit it loads a little slow. Perhaps try and wait a little.

1 Like

Yeah ok it’s appeared now :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

She’s a horny little devil, don’t think she gets all what she often wants from Winston.

1 Like

Damn, she’s really tugging my heartstrings :heart:

Now what’s that sound towards the end :thinking:

3 Likes

Sounds like a good ole fart to me, as they say better out then in :+1: :laughing:

I thought so too. Never harms among friends to let one go, Let it rip :laughing:

1 Like

Always a good relief valve, unless… :laughing:

fart

1 Like

Почему то не получается прикрепить фотографию, к сожалению

1 Like

That’s a shame, normally you would just drag and drop a photo into the message.
Must admit it is very difficult just using a phone, much easier if you have a laptop or desktop computer.
Would have liked seeing your excellent work it looked lovely from what i was able to see. :hugs:
Am not that well up on phones but if you right click on your message you do have a paste option, can you do that on your phone maybe.? don’t know how right click works on a phone though :laughing:

Just a thought, on your message reply do you have an Upload option on the row of functions along the top, the arrow function which is 9th along from the left hand side. Do you have that option on your phone?

1 Like

Я знаю как добавлять фото, но когда я добавляю он очень долго загружает и в итого останавливает загрузку

1 Like

Oh dear, sorry, was not trying to be clever. No offence meant. :hugs:
Hope you can try again and be successful. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Wow, at last we see pussy in this realm

I love it when Gella let’s her hair hang down :heart:

8 Likes

The one and only Gella :heart:

4 Likes

i like to see gella having fun even alone in bed now and then…(nothing to say against winston wolfe don’t think bad the sex between them is wonderful) :fire: :hugs:

1 Like

This is one of my favourite apertments. It’s not much happening a lot of the time, but I still love looking in here. Gella is absolutely gorgeous, and Winston W is a nice girl too. And the three cats are so cute and funny. By the way, Merry Christmas to you my friend.

3 Likes

thanks man merry christmas to you too :hugs:…i tell you the truth the apartment i don’t watch it often but when i watch it i see a real couple doing nothing to attract views and that’s a nice thing to see it gives you them dea of real life…

1 Like

In other words they live normally and don’t play to the cams but i do like Gella she is real cute, nothing against Winston. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Sent a ticket the other day about having cam 3 lowered a bit. Here we are, now this is much better, thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes