Gella, Winston Wolfe

you’re free to express your opinion…but you have to understand that it’s useless to say it every day…(if there are couples who have super lit sex like you want then it’s okay if maybe the next day they have sex in the dark for you they are immediately shy people)…

Keep trying to silence people on the forum, you’re good at that

There is no need, there are good and uninhibited residents on Vhtv

Now, there is a most beautiful picture.
:hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

:+1:

2 Likes

Hey @robwin, looks like your prayers have been answered, pal :pray: :joy:

1 Like

B___dy hell so persistence pays off then :joy:
That looks soooo much better and more in keeping with the rest of the room.:+1::+1::+1:
Seems the cat likes it as well :joy:

1 Like

Hey @Gella_Winston25 that’s much better, looks real classy now. Well done :heart_eyes:

enfin, mieux vaut tard que jamais.

Shamed them into buying a new table. Just wrong in so many ways.
:-1: :-1: :-1:
:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

c’est pas une nouvelle table . c’est un meuble de salon qu’il leur manquer.

They were perfectly happy with what they had. Then some users came along and decided what they had wasn’t good enough for them, and by ‘them’ I mean those users, NOT the participants. So, the participants went out and bought a BRAND NEW table just for the users. The sign even says so.

That’s called shaming someone into doing what YOU think they should do. The sign even says it was wrong: “Table ESPECIALLY for you guys.” They bought it for the people who thought they, the participants, weren’t good enough.

What on earth are you whinging on about now?
What a stupid thing to say, “the participants, weren’t good enough.” no one has ever said that, think you are trying to stir up controversy which never existed in the first place pal.

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:
oh-no-emoji
oh-no-emoji
oh-no-emoji

2 Likes

Well you wrote it, nobody else. :roll_eyes:

That doesn’t mean that everyone is on your side because of it. If I had to pick a side, I’d side with Lets on this one. However, I don’t think it’s purposeful to expand on this topic. It’s water under the bridge so let’s just move forward and try to have fun together again. I vote for peace, harmony and fun :heart: :dove: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Well said, which means it’s time for some steam iron maintenance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :screwdriver: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Or if I may, along with the water down the drain after Gella did the dishes earlier today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sponge: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I remember that Hermione and Drako M did not get along too well to begin with. It’s such fun to see them together now. Hermione’s m____rly instincts may have kicked in :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes