Gella, Winston Wolfe

Now you are being rather facetious i think pal :joy:

1 Like

I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again. It always makes me happy to see the younger ones today reading books :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

It really pisses me off them being so young, lifes a bitch ain’t it :joy: :joy: :joy:

Yeah, it is, but it is the only life we’ve got. We’ve had our time, and what a long strange trip it’s been, for good and for bad. Cherish every day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I miss reading without glasses though, among many other things :laughing:

No way i can improve on your post pal, so true in every way. :hugs:
Best thing is waking up in the morning :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

That mirror never ceases to amaze me. I get both the front and the back of the gorgeous Gella at the same time :heart:

3 Likes

mirror mirror on the wall who is the fairest of them all :innocent:

1 Like

3 Likes

You were obviously very interested in the jewellery of course :roll_eyes: :laughing:

Up close and personal with Gella :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I honestly wouldn’t have known it was her from that close up. :roll_eyes:

After 40+ years wearing glasses I have had both cataracts done on the NHS and do not need glasses except for tiny print. I am living a dream. HeHeHe

Well, she is a sight for sore eyes, even up close :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I guess I’ve been lucky with my eyes. I didn’t start wearing glasses regularly until my early sixties, after 15 years of needing cheap ones for reading. What a sweet dream to be able to see properly without glasses again, but I guess I’m stuck with mine for the rest of my life. Eye surgery is a little too expensive for me, I’m afraid. :smiley:

Speedy Hermione :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

She seemed to do it in two stages, from floor to the work top and then on to the wall top.

1 Like

Even more impressive in slow motion…

5 Likes

Bit sad really when the main focus is on cats :joy:

Ребята, сообщаю новости)
Недавно были с Драко у врача сделали ему операцию по кастрации, проверили здоровье всё хорошо )
У нас очень холодная погода, поэтому в квартире тоже холодно (
Гелла заболела (

7 Likes

Thank you for the update. Try to stay warm. and take good care of each other all five of you. Glad to hear about Draco, it has been great to see him find his place together with you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

5 Likes