Gella, Winston Wolfe

Damn, Gella caught me peeping again :sweat_smile: :blush: :sweat_smile:

Your first name ain’t Tom by any chance is it :joy: :joy: :joy:

Damn, how’d you guess? What gave it away? :rofl:

Well, can anyone blame me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

:joy: For Gella i wouldn’t blame anybody, she’s lovely :joy:

Seems Hermione is making some new friends today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

:rose: :heart:

6 Likes

:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Winston Wolfe, shy in the shower and shave, since (I’ll choose the words), there is little activity (I’m not talking about sex, there are other things too), at least the baths and shaves could be good, and not avoid the cameras how it happened, sad

:unamused:

1 Like

Дело не в том что она стесняется, а в том что так расположена камера. Она не может долго стоять(у нее болят ноги) поэтому сидит в ванне.

5 Likes

Thank you for the answer, but even in a sitting position, measures can be taken to improve the image, (of course if you want) there are some solutions, which, even if they are not ideal, partially improve the image, sorry, but that is my opinion

He’s NEVER satisfied!!!

@Gella_Winston25 leave it alone and just a waste of time…(everything has to be super lit for him)… :hugs:

3 Likes

К сожалению мы не можем установить дополнительное освещение и поменять расположение камер, так как всё поставлено в лучшем месте этой квартиры.

6 Likes

Селфи с вами друзья!!!

10 Likes

2 words beautiful and stunning :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

1 Like

I didn’t ask for that, if you want, I can explain some suggestions by message, it’s better

leave your messages alone they only make participants’ lives worse…

I’m making suggestions to a resident, not a moderator

and you better leave it alone because I think you are the only user who complains every day…(you never let them live the way they want)…

Yeah, and you never let people have free opinions