Gella, Winston Wolfe

Yes obviously, though one might suspect it’s not like that when occasionally accidentally glancing through some trendy fashion magazine :laughing:

But honestly, I don’t care that much, so they don’t really bother me. I usually look somewhere else when I’m here. On the other hand, would I have it like this at my place? Well, probably not :smiley:

By the way, don’t worry pal, I’m not up to date with current trends either :laughing:

As you say though there are probably better sights to look at here i must admit :laughing:

Such a cute moment with Gella and Drako M :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

Do i hear wedding bell on the horizon?

Why do you think that?

it would be nice since they are a wonderful couple but I don’t think they will be able to do it in their country… :hugs: :hugs:

Well apparently Nina & Kira did.

OK but I don’t believe in church…

No problem. there is always a registry office ceremony

and true but they should change the laws even here in italy two people of the same sex can get married in the municipality but not in the church and this is a huge bulls__t…( even if two people are of the same sex the love between them is what counts)…

Personally marriage is not important to me.
My wife and i were unmarried for years and i always think you seem to put more effort into the relationship if you are not married, and still do. Love and commitment are the real glue between a couple not a piece of paper.
We only got married when our first c___d came along mainly i suppose for legality reasons perhaps.

I agree with you however I would like a law regardless of marriage that same-sex people have the same rights as everyone… :hugs:

We have those laws in the UK right now, same sex couple can legally marry now without any problems.

Looked like they were trying a wedding dress and veils on yesterday.

Thanks, obviously missed that :+1:

3 Likes

1 Like

Looks like Gella is finishing her book. On to the next one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :open_book: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes