Gella, Winston Wolfe

Get well soon, Hermione :hugs: :heart:

4 Likes

Sad Puss In Boots GIF by PeacockTV
Hope your friends are also good as you and always there to support you in every phase of life

Thank you mate, but it really isn’t t that bad. Parents and grandparents are dead, but that is natural. They all passed away at an old age. My sister and my son visited, so I had plenty of company :heart:

Also remember

We are talking friends that go 40-50 years back :hugs:

Got it :sweat_smile: people are getting old n I hit 30 and bachelor but still i can understand about loosing friends and members more power to u :muscle:t2: some are rare gems :gem: who love to spread positivity n I always support and love people like u :blush:

1 Like

Get you rest now, Hermione :heart:

3 Likes

Hermoine is being taken well care off :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Meanwhile in a peaceful corner of the world :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Grumpy signing off for today. Love and peace to everyone :heart:

4 Likes

Many apartments now look like the local branches of the RSPCA :laughing:

Now that might be a fine idea. Cams at the RSPCA, to get more funds for a____l welfare :thinking:

I knew you had it in you pal :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You wouldn’t know the difference if you had a load of rabbits :laughing:

Well at least they more or less regularly are at it like rabbits here in VH :smile:

That’s what i mean, would you tell the difference :laughing:

1 Like

Aha, I’m not an English speaker, so I sometimes miss the finer and more subtle nuances of the lingo. Anyways, contrary to what may be popular belief on the forum I frequentlly watch nude girls too. And yes, I know the difference, the birds and the bees and all that stuff :joy:

2 Likes

Some times the RSPCA or SPCA participants are more entertaining than their two legged companions. :grinning: :grinning:

You’re obviously one of us brits then eh Bobby?

It wasn’t until I read this post that I had some semblance of what he was talking about, and I am an English speaker. So, don’t beat yourself up.
:+1: :joy_cat: :cat2:

YEP. And proud. English living in Scotland for 20+ years.

Southern UK coastal parts here.

There is a fair few of us on here nowadays it’s great to see