Gella, Winston Wolfe

На тот момент я была очень маленькая, и не смогла ничего сделать, но я видела как он кинул что-то ему поесть, после этого ему стало плохо. Мои родители ругались с ним но он считал что он правильно сделал. Он больной человек

I understand you very well I lived this situation too … the difference is that my friends and I were quite old we saw a boy kicking his puppy dog I’ll spare you the rest I’ll just tell you that the dog is gone well and instead the boy if done 7 days in the hospital…

2 Likes

Ur welcome anytime :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I thought you might like this.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Я посмотрела видео, оно действительно очень милое☺️

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

ничего не меняй, мне очень нравится

3 Likes

Gella :hot_face:

3 Likes

I have the impression that like me the two girls watched the final of the champions league

Да ты прав мы смотрели финал)

I saw it too obviously as an Italian I was rooting for inter we lost but that’s okay both teams gave it their all…

Thank you for the update. You two just be yourself and keep doing what you are doing, and I’ll keep on watching. You are one of the best :hugs:

I love to hear that you take care of a____ls like that. Hermione, Luntik and Draco are safe now :heart:

I just got back from one week holiday. I’ll get more updated, and look forward to seeing more of all five of you. By the way, out of all the places in the world, I spent my holiday in the Arctics. Still I managed to get sunburned :laughing:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Мы тоже болели за Интер)

Почему ты выбрал для отпуска именно это место?)

Дорогие друзья наша Гермиона заболела, к сожалению ей приходится делать капельницы и уколы, пожелайте ей скорейшего выздоровления

1 Like

8 Likes

Sorry to hear that sending prayers for Hermione and wish her a speedy recovery
Best Wishes Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

4 Likes

There is an easy answer to that question, it is the place where I come from. I have no family left there, they are either dead or have moved away, like me. However, I still have many good friends there, so I had a lovely time on my vacation.

1 Like