Gella, Winston Wolfe

Enjoying the warm weather eh pal :sunny::thermometer::sparkles::+1::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Oh yes tis glorious outside.:+1:

Excelente amigo :+1:

Hermione in new apartment :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Gella thinking to herself - Damn, are the neighbours spying again? As if it wasn’t enough with all those guys in VHTV :laughing:

3 Likes

She is gorgeous, hope you don’t mind if i push in front of you pal :heart_eyes:

Wait, let me catch my breath :joy:

Another relaxing evening here, watching the girls coming home from shopping and unpacking two new cat houses and new cookware. Don’t forget the simple things in life :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And being reminded of a pretty damn good movie too :smiley:

3 Likes

Also I’m glad to see Hermione is feeling much better again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

VHTV certainly delivers, four apartments in one! :laughing:

Ok, three of the apartments are rather tiny and with no cameras, but still… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

@Gella_Winston25 u know u guys just be present and show ur beautiful faces is enough for me and ur a____ls are so cute :hugs:
:heart: U guys

6 Likes

So, anyone know why the realm is offline?

Maybe they have been attacked by all the b___dy wildlife in the apartment :joy:

1 Like

That wildlife, and there are only three cats (the others stay in the cages, from what I’ve seen), absolutely ADORE their hoomans.
:joy_cat: :joy_cat:

1 Like

Poor Hermione, why is the door to the bedroom closed? :thinking:

Aha, I get it :smiley:

2 Likes

An animai, any a____l, were not born to be kept in a cage i am afraid, just don’t like seeing it at all.

2 Likes

I might agree with that, somewhat, but that wasn’t your original point that I was speaking to.

Sorry pal but i do have a habit of straying slightly :laughing: :hugs:

:laughing: