Gella, Winston Wolfe

There is so much new for Draco M to explore :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Luntik on the other hand, seems a little unsure about this new situation :joy:

Meanwhile Hermione seems unsure too, and has found a safe spot :joy:

2 Likes

Stand-off? :thinking:

4 Likes

A three-way standoff. Is that also called a threesome?
:joy_cat: :joy_cat:

Still some ice to break, but we’re getting there :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm60/cam14?timestamp=1686042254
Yes it is interesting to view this integration (fingers crossed) but seems a little complicated at the moment … :thinking:

4 Likes

Здравствуйте ребята, очень долго не могли зайти на форум. Но мы все сообщения читали и очень благодарны тем кто нас поддерживает.)

Хочу рассказать немного о нас!
Как вы заметили мы не устраиваем шоу, у нас мало секса и люди приходят очень редко. В этом доме мы отдыхаем и живём без игры на камеру, да я понимаю возможно это скучно) Мы помогаем животным, ездием в приюты. Все наши кошки это спасенные жизни. Гермиону мы забрали с помойки в мае 2022, она была маленьким почти диким котёнком. Лунтика мы спасли от плохих хозяев которые хотели выбросить его на улицу из за его проблем со здоровьем ( у него проблемы с желудком и сердцем). Наш новый питомец Драко появился у нас благодаря ребятам которые его нашли но не смогли забрать его к себе, он был очень болен, мы возили его в клинику, но теперь как вы могли заметить он здоров)
Итак ребята, если у вас есть вопросы или пожелания пишите я с радостью отвечу.
Ваша Гелла💋

9 Likes

No problem Gella it is refreshing to see a couple in love with each other and just living their normal life in front of the cams with no put on performance.
You just carry on as you are and as long as you earn enough from VH for your needs that is all good as well.
It is very interesting watching you cook as well :laughing: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:
But i must admit it is very nice seeing you in your panties, lovely figure :kiss:

5 Likes

meet my little girl found six years ago inside a rubbish bin…

6 Likes

you live a normal life as if there were no cameras and that is a beautiful thing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:…the fact that you help a____ls is a very beautiful thing…there are many bad people in the world who mistreat a____ls…

3 Likes

Dogs and cats don’t get along said someone… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Они очень милые)))
Мы с Винстоном очень любим животных, думаю если бы позволяла квартира у нас был бы зоопарк😁

2 Likes

I understand you very well look when I lived with my parents in the country we had 4 dogs and two cats they were free to go wherever they wanted…but now some piece of s__t thought of putting poison for a____ls everywhere…(the a____ls no longer leave the house as they used to)

No problem. Just make sure the zebra and the lion have separate bedrooms.

Как это грустно слышать (

and a very sad thing is that we never found out who was the son of a bitch who put the poison… :cry: :cry: :cry:

В детстве мою собаку по имени Брюс отравил сосед, он посчитал что он слишком громко лаял(

I’m a a____l lover I always had dogs but recently a couple of yrs ago I started to take care of a cat and from then on I fell in love with cats so I’m a huge a____l lover as well if I could I would have a huge house full of cats and dogs and take them in a care for them
It warms my heart that u guys care and love cats so much :hugs::heart:
Plus I love following u guys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Sending :heart: to u guys :hugs:

4 Likes

what a bastard I hope you reported this piece of s__t… :rage: :rage: :rage:

Спасибо, нам очень приятно)

1 Like